Monday, July 9, 2012

Bike

Hello, fellows :) Haven't been too much so far, why ?

Internet is just reflection of your personality, Internet - not creating you, you - creating Internet. Just words... What all them means - just some bizarre sounds that humans used to use - to somehow communicate with each others -  pathetic!

Not the best start, I know. But nobody take away my part.

Cinematography - had conquered! And everybody just make it happens, why ?
We like being miserable? For sure, sometimes we just afraid too much. 

Past weekends - I was at Franklin Park - nothing to see place, but to my luck I met I coyote - just in couple foots. He wasn't scary - I was. Big white guy - all over grown with hair - with a lot weird things around him (actually just big backpack, not small camera grown to my hand, tripod, sweater on back... you get the idea). I definitely saw fear in his eye. He was afraid. Me - I was sad for it.  
Imagine the situation - bunch of unknown animals come to your native place - take all, what not take - kill, what not kill - left and all the time watch for you. I'm not jealous those - who lefts alive. ...

It was first time - i met a coyote. I never saw coyote before - ever in my life.

I saw wolf, actually I  - fight wolf, saw fox, dear, but never - coyote.
I never saw ratty "wildanimal" - humanity - is cruel. If I was on the other side - I'll already start worry...

So what I was about - yes! Live your Life :)
Just repaired my bike. Tomorrow - expecting sunny day.

P.S. Romney - Obama - god damn, guys nobody cares, who not blind - that see reality - and the last one already wasted his chance. Stats - not lieing.

P.P.S. Goal - share minds, photos, words - every day. Little by little - just part of my overwhelmed brain and soul. Improve my EAS. Thank you for opportunity.

Gladly accepting comments  or any kind of feedback. See you


No comments: