Wednesday, July 11, 2012

American Pie.

Hello, I just eaten American Pie. It's something. I love apples - gorgeous and cinnamon - is great.
Combination of gorgeous + great + cup of milk = awesome. Just fill my stomach. I don't eat too much sweet stuff, but American Pie. And chocolate muffins and pies, i like pies more than cakes. And cruasanes with hot melted dark 89% chocolate + hot cup of latte. Awesome morning after nasty night.

Actually it was my first American Pie. Ever. It was Huge! 4 lbs 10 Oz - even numbers is Huge! Almost 2 kg, Damn! I eaten about 1/10 of it plus couple cups of milk - I'm full. Maybe for you, american reader - it's not sounds so huge. But it's definitely Big Pie.

At other hand - I'm not used to american sizing - I'm totally not used to America.

When I first saw Pizza - on TV, at that time I was may be 10 - Home Alone with Macaulay Culkin - my first thought was - Damn, how can single person eat all this + something to drink ? It's impossible! From that time - I haven't eaten whole pizza alone, never. It's to Huge for me.

My first cheeseburger - real one - with pickles and french fries and lettuce - i tried when I was 21. Yep, twenty one years old. And It was Big, actually - it was Huge - but that Day I almost nothing eat - so - It was just alright. After one - i'll definitely won't EVER to order another one!

It was great, but I prefer healthy food. REAL healthy food, not that selling in store in plastic bags. No, real lettuce, tomatoes, grape, watermelons and so on.   

So stay healthy, see you tomorrow.




No comments: