Friday, July 13, 2012

Commitments.

Commitments. What a hard and useless word.

What a big words like Family, Friendship, commitments, relationships,  human relationships. Everybody just throw all this words, but can anybody say the true meaning of this words ?

Family - just group of people which are so different with you, so it's almost impossible to find such unlike you people on whole planet Earth.

But they Love you! Another interesting word - what the f*ck it's mean ? Does that means that they really not trying to change who you really are and accept you for YOU. Without any changes or rebuilding, just essence as you are. Nothing more. Just humble damp/dumb you.

What does this You - means - what fills YOU up ? How f*ck you'll know what you like/dislike - if you put your own opinion in such deep ass, that you even forget about it.

How I'll know what to do - as only thing that I know is what you tell me to ? As LP sing in his song "By myself".

 I know what means all this strange to my ear words. I know it because I know what it's mean not to have all this benefits of civilization.

You really start appreciate this things - only when you'll start to be able live and live SUCCESSFUL without them. Then you'll appreciate them in full meaning of the meaning. But probably 9 of 10 never will know that. It's sorrow.

 I'm here not to judge you - no. Just sharing my humble opinion about myself.

P.S. I'm not capable of love - says only losers and lame duck!



  


1 comment:

Nick said...

I love my Family, friends and everybody. But I want to see less commitment - and more understanding, more support, and less judgment, more love - and less complains. Is it too much?